- Experience: Our employees’ experience, and their “make it happen” attitude, provides us with a distinctive edge over our competitors.
- Quality: Sintergy produces top-quality products, reliably delivered, on-time, and cost efficiently for our valued customers.
- Common Sense: We employ a “common sense and logical approach,” to meet and exceed the needs of our customers’ requirements.
- Consultative Approach: We use our experience and engineering expertise to design custom solutions in partnership with our customers. This consultative approach provides solutions that fit the P/M process and best meet customer needs.
Our employees are our greatest asset and are highly trained and skilled in the P/M process. They are empowered to take the necessary steps to meet and exceed the needs of our customers, and are thus, vital to our success.
Sintergy’s senior management team represents over 100 years of experience in the P/M industry.
- Rick Young: President
- Steve Miller: Chief Financial Officer
- Jason Emery: VP Tool Engineering
- Daryl Almendarez: Quality Manager
- Roger Jones: Production Coordinator